Whether you're in the office of the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) or on the Sustainability team, Workiva enables the transparency that can be trusted with stakeholders, regulators, and their demands for Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) reporting.
Collect any data, from anywhere
With Workiva, you can integrate financial and non-financial data from your disparate ESG sources:
- Connect to your source systems of record and automate data aggregation.
- Collect information directly from your team while maintaining control of data review and validation.
Build your strategy with any framework
To ensure high-quality disclosures for your stakeholders, report in accordance with:
- Recognized ESG frameworks
- Industry standards
- Custom lists
To ensure your ESG disclosures stand up to the highest level of scrutiny:
- Work in the same audit-ready environment as financial reporting teams, with technology trusted by 3,700+ organizations across 180+ countries.
- Collect, manage, and report data with complete audit trails, data lineage, and transparency throughout the process.
Report with confidence
To ensure accurate and consistent data every time, consolidate and connect your integrated reporting, including:
- ESG reports and presentations
- Statutory disclosures
- Annual reports
- SEC filings
- Earning call scripts
- XBRL tagging
Sign up for training
The Learning Hub offers training and resources to learn new skills and improve your team’s work.
In the Learning Hub, review these courses and collections:
- Brand new to Workiva? Check out Getting Started
- Start with "Report: Access, Create, and Collaborate" and "Prepare: Understanding and Utilizing Wdata"