Whether you're in the office of the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) or on the Sustainability team, Workiva enables the transparency that can be trusted with stakeholders, regulators, and their demands for Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) reporting.
Curate data from anywhere
With Workiva, you can curate topics and metrics for ESG reporting and track their data collection — of both quantitative and qualitative values — from various sources, including:
- Collaborators in your workspace, with automated task notifications and status tracking
- Connected spreadsheets, where you can maintain control of data review and validation
- Connected documents, with auditable revision history
Build your strategy with any framework
To ensure high-quality disclosures for your stakeholders, you can report in accordance with recognized ESG frameworks and standards, available together in one location — no need to browse multiple websites and PDFs!
Tip: To get started, we recommend aligning with topics common to most industries. Workiva can also assist to align with other frameworks not currently supported in ESG Explorer. Just contact your Customer Success Manager (CSM).
To ensure your ESG disclosures stand up to the highest level of scrutiny:
- Work in the same audit-ready environment as financial reporting teams, with technology trusted by 3,700+ organizations across 180+ countries.
- Collect, manage, and report data with complete audit trails, data lineage, and transparency throughout the process.
Report with confidence
To ensure accurate and consistent data every time, consolidate and connect your integrated reporting, including:
- ESG reports and presentations
- Statutory disclosures
- Annual reports
- SEC filings
- Earning call scripts
- XBRL tagging
Sign up for training
The Learning Experience Guide will help you find the best courses for your use case. Answer a few questions about how you use Workiva, select your courses, and have your customized learning plan emailed instantaneously. This guide is also available on www.workiva.com/education.
The Learning Hub offers training and resources to learn new skills and improve your team’s work.
Check out help articles
In Support Center, you can find several articles for self-service learning and assistance. For ESG reporting, we recommend:
- What is Workiva?, for an overall understanding of the Workiva platform
- Get started with ESG reporting, to better understand the general concepts of ESG reporting
- Recommended topics for ESG reporting, with common ESG topics for most industries
- Intro to Connected ESG Reporting, for an understanding of the features included in the Connected ESG Reporting solution and how they fit together
- Explore ESG frameworks and disclosures, to learn about the features of ESG Explorer
- Intro to ESG Programs, for information about how to curate topics and metrics for ESG reporting and track their data collection
- Intro to Processes, for a general overview of how to use Processes to automate data collection
Ask, learn, and share
Have questions about the Workiva Platform? Want to check out some tips from fellow users? Look no further that the Workiva Community! Here is a popular topic:
If you have questions or need help, please contact support anytime.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: Customer Support