Workiva simplifies Transfer Pricing reporting. The Workiva Platform connects entities around the globe, enabling tax experts to adapt audit-ready transfer pricing with ease.
Consolidate data and reporting
With Workiva, you can consolidate information from disparate teams, datasets, and departments to magnify transfer pricing efficiencies across your organization's reporting, including:
- Global statutory reporting (GSR)
- Environmental, social, and governance (ESG) reporting
- Annual reporting
- Centralize all of your documentation
- Track data back to its source
- Capture changes across the platform for accountability
Have more time for tax-strategy
Elevate your time spent to be a stronger business partner, and ensure your tax strategy meets business and regulatory changes around the globe. With automatic tracking, consolidation, and collection of evidence, free up time to stay current with business, regulatory, and geopolitical changes.
Get started with Transfer Pricing reporting
To help you get started, we recommend the steps below to learn how to use the Workiva Platform. You can view and enroll in tailored courses in the Learning Hub, view help articles and videos, and interact with others in community discussions.
Sign up for training
The Learning Experience Guide will help you find the best courses for your use case. Answer a few questions about how you use Workiva, select your courses, and have your customized learning plan emailed instantaneously. This guide is also available on www.workiva.com/education.
The Learning Hub offers training and resources to learn new skills and improve your team’s work.
Learn about features
For TP reporting, you'll use these main features in Workiva:
Check out help articles
In Support Center, you can find several help articles for self-service learning. For TP reporting, we recommend you check out:
- What is Workiva? - gain an overall understanding of the Workiva platform
- Create or import a spreadsheet - how to leverage data from .csv or .xlsx files
- Manage spreadsheets - learn to create and manage sheets
- Attachments in Spreadsheets - upload and attach support documentation
- Comments in Spreadsheets - collaborate with your team using comments
- Use formulas - learn the basics of using formulas in Workiva
- Intro to Wdata - curate and connect data with tables, queries, and chains
Ask, learn, and share
Have questions about the Workiva platform? Want to check out some tips from fellow users? Look no further than the Workiva Community.
In the community, you can share tips and tricks, and pass along your feedback. While you’re there, don’t hesitate to learn more about how to keep up with platform updates.
If you have questions or need help, please contact Workiva Support.