Learn how to add slide content to your Presentation. Slide content includes text, tables, images, charts, shapes and lines. Add background colors and images for visual interest.
Emphasize company branding with consistent fonts and logos. Copy content from other documents into your presentation to save time and effort.
Insert slide content
To insert content in your slide:
- Select the Edit toolbar.
- Click the icon for a Text Box , Table , or Image .
- Click the Chart or Shape icons to see available items. Click a specific item.
Other ways to add content to your slide:
- Copy and paste charts and tables from other documents into a presentation.
- Copy slides from one presentation to another presentation.
Images for slides
To insert and edit an image:
- Click the Image button on the Edit toolbar.
- Select the image you want to add.
- Rotate and resize by clicking and dragging.
- Add borders and fills using the icons in the Edit toolbar.
- Layer multiple images using the Arrange icon.
You can also drag one or more images from your computer onto a slide. To delete an image, select and press Delete on your keyboard.
To view information about your image, such as size and file type, right-click your image and select Image Properties to open the Image Properties panel. From here, you can rename your image by clicking Rename.
To download an image, right-click and select Download Image . This downloads the image without degradation to the image quality.
Backgrounds for slides
To use an image as a background:
- Click the gear icon in the right panel to open Slide Properties .
- In the Background section, click Upload Image .
- Choose an image from your computer.
To remove a background image, use Reset to Layout in the Slide Properties panel.
To set a background color for a slide:
- Open the Slide Properties panel.
- Click on the Color icon.
- Choose a color from the palette or add a hex number for a custom color.
Remove a color by choosing the blank tile in the upper right. Save a color to your custom palette by clicking a blank tile at the bottom of the color picker.