Using Workiva for GSR Reporting? To help you get started, we recommend following the steps below to learn how to use the Workiva platform. You can view and enroll in tailored courses in the Learning Hub, view help articles and videos, and interact with others in community discussions.
Sign up for training
The Learning Experience Guide will help you find the best courses for your use case. Answer a few questions about how you use Workiva, select your courses, and have your customized learning plan emailed instantaneously. This guide is also available on www.workiva.com/education.
The Learning Hub offers training and resources to learn new skills and improve your team’s work.
Learn about features
Here are some of the main features in Workiva you'll use for GSR Click on each to learn more.
Check out help articles
In Support Center, you can find several help articles for self-service learning. For GSR reporting, we recommend you check out the following:
- What is Workiva? - gain an overall understanding of the Workiva platform
- Create or import a spreadsheet - how to leverage data from .csv or .xlsx files
- Manage spreadsheets - learn to create and manage sheets
- Attachments in Spreadsheets - upload and attach support documentation
- Comments in Spreadsheets - collaborate with your team using comments
- Use formulas - learn the basics of using formulas in Workiva
- Use connected sheets - learn to keep your data up to date with connected sheets
Ask, learn, and share
Have questions about the Workiva platform? Want to check out some tips from fellow users? Look no further than the Workiva Community.
In the community, you can share tips and tricks, and pass along your feedback. While you’re there, don’t hesitate to learn more about how to keep up with platform updates.
If you have questions or need help, please contact support anytime.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: Customer Support