Using Workiva for FERC Reporting? To help you get started, we recommend following the steps below to learn how to use the Workiva platform. You can view and enroll in tailored courses in the Learning Hub, view help articles and videos, and interact with others in community discussions.
Sign up for training
The Learning Experience Guide will help you find the best courses for your use case. Answer a few questions about how you use Workiva, select your courses, and have your customized learning plan emailed instantaneously. This guide is also available on www.workiva.com/education.
The Learning Hub offers training and resources to learn new skills and improve your team’s work.
Learn about features
Here are some of the main features in Workiva you'll use for ESEF. Click on each to learn more.
Check out help articles
In Support Center, you can find several help articles for self-service learning. For FERC reporting, we recommend you check out the following:
- What is Workiva? - gain an overall understanding of the Workiva platform
- Create or import a spreadsheet - how to leverage data from .csv or .xlsx files
- Manage spreadsheets - learn to create and manage sheets
- Add a Row to a Schedule - how to add additional line items in a schedule
- Manage FERC XBRL Footnotes - learn to report and manage XBRL footnotes
- FERC Roll Forward - learn how FERC roll forward can be automated or done manually
- Review FERC XBRL - important things to keep in mind while reviewing your FERC Form
Ask, learn, and share
Have questions about the Workiva platform? Want to check out some tips from fellow users? Look no further than the Workiva Community.
In the community, you can share tips and tricks, and pass along your feedback. While you’re there, don’t hesitate to learn more about how to keep up with platform updates.
If you have questions or need help, please contact Workiva Support.