Setting presentations properties
To set or adjust Presentations Properties:
- Click the Properties icon in the File menu.
- Click Presentation to open the dialog box.
- Click the General, Slide Formats, Table Formats or Shape Formats tabs as needed.
- Make any necessary changes to the available settings. Click the Save Changes button.
You can change the name of a presentation under the General tab. You can also set Preferences as well as Language & Formats. Set the language Locale from the drop-down options. Dates, spelled-out numbers and scale units are automatically updated. Other options here include:
- Currency Symbol
- Symbol Align
- Number Formatting
- Default Date Order
- Measurement Units
Slide Formats tab
Under Slide Formats, you can change the slide size by using the drop down or setting a custom size. You can also click on the Edit Using Style Guides.
Table Formats tab
Under the Table Formats tab, you can adjust the Table Defaults: Entered In, Shown In, Formulas and Decimals.
Shape Formats tab
Under Shape Formats, you can set Text Margins for text associated with shapes. Setting a smaller text margin will allow you to fit more text within a particular shape.
Click Close when you have set your Presentation Properties.
To set or adjust slide properties for a specific slide:
- Select the slide in the Outline Panel to the left.
- Click the Properties icon in the File menu. Click Slide to open the panel on the right.
- Adjust formatting options such as slide Layouts , Background and slide Numbering .