You can create links from multiple source spreadsheets or tables to a single table cell in your document, including add XBRL to multiple links in one table cell.
Note: You can only create links to cell contents in document and presentation table cells at this time.
Linking Inside a Cell
To create a link inside a table cell:
- Select the numeric data you wish to use as a source and copy it using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl+C.
- Double-click the destination table cell to edit that cell.
- Paste the copied data into the destination cell with the shortcut Ctrl+V to create the link. This link will appear in gray until you exit the cell.
You can add text or other information around the new link, or add more links to the same destination cell.
If you make changes to a cell with links, those changes need to be published before they flow to destinations. For more information on publishing links in tables, see Linking and Publishing in Spreadsheets.
Removing Links Inside a Cell
To delete a single link from a cell with multiple links:
- Double-click the cell to edit that cell.
- Select the linked content and press delete on your keyboard.
- Confirm to delete the selected link.
You can delete all links inside a cell by selecting the cell, right-clicking, and choosing Remove Links.