There are three ways to create a Presentation from Home. You can create a Presentation from scratch. You can create a Presentation from a template. Or you can create a Presentation in a folder.
You can also use the Save As icon in the File toolbar to create a Presentation or a Presentation template. To learn more about templates, see Presentations Templates.
Create a Presentation from Home
To open an existing presentation from Home:
- Click on Files in the left-hand navigation panel.
- Choose the All Files tab or Recent Files.
- Locate the Presentation and click to open.
- To create a new Presentation from Home:
- Click Create.
- Hover over Presentation in the drop-down .
- Click on Presentation or Presentation from Template.
To create a Presentation in Home in a specific folder:
- Right-click a folder in Home.
- Choose Create , then Presentation.
Double-clicking the title of the document in the Document Outline to rename.
To learn how to create slide layouts to build your presentation, see Use Slide Layouts.
Save As a Presentation
To save a Presentation from within Workiva:
- Go to the File toolbar.
- Click the Save As icon in the File toolbar.
- Choose to save your Presentation as a New Document or Template.