There are three ways to create a Presentation from Home. You can create a Presentation from scratch. You can create a Presentation from a template. Or you can create a Presentation in a folder.
You can also use the Save As icon in the File toolbar to create a Presentation or a Presentation template. To learn more about templates, see Presentations templates.
Open a Presentation from Home
To open an existing presentation from Home:
- Click on Files in the left-hand navigation panel.
- Choose the All Files tab or Recent Files.
- Locate the Presentation and click to open.
Create a Presentation from Home
- To create a new Presentation from Home:
- Click Create.
- Hover over Presentation in the drop-down .
- Click on Presentation or Presentation from Template.
To create a Presentation in Home in a specific folder:
- Right-click a folder in Home.
- Choose Create , then Presentation.
Double-click the title of the document in the Document Outline to rename.
To learn how to create slide layouts to build your presentation, see Use slide layouts.
Save As or Export
To save a Presentation from within Workiva:
- Go to the File toolbar.
- Click the Save As icon in the File toolbar.
- Choose to save your Presentation as a Template or to export as a PDF or PowerPoint.