Persefoni provides carbon management analysis and reporting tools that align with ever-evolving ESG standards. Using the Persefoni connector, you can use commands to fetch transactions from the Persefoni platform and bring them directly into your Workiva-connected reports.
Before using the Persefoni connector, an org security administrator must enable the Persefoni connector through the Configurations screen.
Set up the Persefoni connector
- From Chains, click Connections and Add Connection .
- Under BizApp Connection, select Persefoni and the default CloudRunner.
- Enter a unique name and description to help identify the connector.
- Under Properties, enter the connector's details:
Property Details Authorization domain
The domain used for authorization requests.
The domain Persefoni API requests are sent to.
Client ID Enter the OAuth client ID for the connector. Client secret Enter the client secret for the connector.
- Select the environments to use with the connection, and click Save.