From Admin => Security => Audit Log, you can track actions that members of your workspace perform in Chain Builder. These audit events can also be viewed from the Workiva activities log.
The Audit Log is available to Workspace Admins, Company Admins and Org Security Admins.
Audit Log events
For chains, you can track these audit events:
- Create, for added chains
- Update, for all edits to a chain's settings
- Destroy, for deleted chains
For connections, you can track these audit events:
- Create, for when enabled connections are set up in Chain Builder
- Update, for edits to a connection's properties
- Assignment to environments, both added and removed
For commands, command groups, and chain events within a chain, you can track these audit events:
- Update, for edits to the command, command group, or chain event
You can track when users and user groups are created in Chain Builder, and when users are added to groups.
Note: Users are created when they have the Workspace owner or Chain owner role and first access Chain Builder.
For workspaces and their environments, you can track these audit events: