For details about a query, open its Query Properties panel.
From this panel, you can view:
- The query's name and description
- How many records the query results can contain, and whether it includes only distinct rows
- When the query last ran, how long the ran took, and the amount of records and data it returned
- Any dependent views or connected spreadsheets, documents, or presentations
Rename a query
When you create a query, you assign it a name. To edit a query's name, such as to clarify the context of its data:
- From Wdata Home , select Rename from the query's menu.
- From the query, open the Query Properties panel.
Edit a query's description
When you create a query, you enter a description to help explain its data or intent. To edit this description, open the Query Properties panel.
Set a query's record limits
To set how many records a query's results can contain:
- In the query, open the Query Properties panel.
- In Limit, enter the query's maximum record count.
- To return only records with different values, such as to avoid duplicates, select Show only distinct rows.
- Click Save.