With the HTTP Request connector, you can use commands in a chain to perform hypertext transfer protocol (HTTP)
DELETE requests to a given URL. For example, you can use this connector in a chain to connect and automate other solutions through their respective connectors.
Note: While the connector has no OData-specific features, you can use a command's Headers or Query string input to include any necessary additional components of a request.
Set Up the HTTP Request Connector
- From Chains, click Connections and Add Connection .
- Under BizApp Connection, select HTTP Request and the default CloudRunner.
- Under Basic Info, enter a unique name and description to help identify the connector.
- Select the environments to use the connection, and click Save.
- To test the connection, create and run a chain with the connector's GET command, and verify it returns a valid output.