This article is for:
- Org Security Admins
- Org Workspace Admins
- Org User Admins
Note: We're in the process of rolling out changes to workspaces and organization activities. To learn more about these changes, see Upcoming updates to Workiva activity logs.
Activities provide a list of actions performed in the organization. You can review actions performed in your organization, such as users logging in, new users being added, role changes, and changes to organization settings. Activities are arranged with the most recent actions at the top and the oldest at the bottom.
When viewing activities, you can filter by date. Select both a start and end date to see activities for a specific date range.
To view activities for your organization:
- Click your name in the bottom left to open the menu.
- Click Organization Admin.
- Click Activities .
By default, you’ll see the first 100 activities and can scroll down to load more activities. Scroll to the right to see additional activity details, such as time and IP address.
- Workspace: the workspace where the activity occurred, if applicable
- Summary: a description of the activity
- Performed by (name): the name of the user performing the activity
- Applied to (name): the name of the user receiving the activity, if applicable
- Action: the type of the activity, such as changing a workspace setting or copying a document
- Time: the time the activity occurred in UTC
- IP Address: the IP address where the activity came from
- Performed by (username): the username of the person performing the action
- Applied to (username): the username of the person impacted by the activity, if applicable
- Details: technical information about the activity
You can export activities to a .csv file if you need to do additional filtering or share activity data.
To export organization activities:
- From Activities, click Export .
- Enter both a start and end date.
- If needed, set a username or action filters to narrow your export.
- Click Export to finish.