We're pleased to announce upcoming workshops for designers. These workshops are held weekly and cover a range of topics, from document setup to the ins and outs of XHTML and IDML.
Each session starts at 12:30 pm GMT and lasts 30 mins with time for Q&A. Below are topics and dates.
- Monday 29th November - Doc setup - starting with InDesign
- Tuesday, 30th November - Justified verses range left
- Wednesday, 1st December - Your first ICML pull
- Thursday, 2nd December - Managing RGB and CMYK workflows
- Friday, 3rd December - Client review
- Monday, 6th December - Exporting XHTML for website usage
- Tuesday, 7th December - IDML testing - Plugin and discrepancy report
- Wednesday, 8th December - Last minute edits
- Thursday, 9th December - Filing
- Friday, 10th December - Extending the inline viewer
If you cannot attend, an on demand version will be made available for registrants. If there are any questions, just let us know. Thanks and see you there!