I have the following questions:
- On the topic of updating connections within Spreadsheets, it would be extremely helpful to have the functionality to a) be able to update all connections within all spreadsheets in a folder in Wdesk; and b) be able to update all connections within a spreadsheet without having to first select each connection individually.
- It would be very helpful to have the MINIFS AND MAXIFS formulas available in Spreadsheets. Are there any plans to add these formulas?
- When I export from Spreadsheets to Excel, the freeze panes and some other formatting (such as fill colors) do not export correctly. Why is this happening, and can it be fixed?
- When a data table in Prep is linked to a Spreadsheet as its source, it would be very helpful to simply publish from the Spreadsheet to Prep instead of going to Prep and replacing the data source by re-linking it to the Spreadsheet.
- When will the mobile app be available for NextGen?
- It would be helpful to be able to hide/collapse the top menu bar in Spreadsheets (so you can see more on the screen, especially when sharing your screen).
- It would be helpful to be able to select more than one item from the drop-down in the parameter field when running a query.
- Is it possible to find the folder location of a spreadsheet? I can find a spreadsheet by searching for its name, but I cannot see its folder location.