Experience the magic of Artificial Intelligence while you conduct peer research.
Most teams, before drafting a financial report such as 10Q or 10K, use tools such as Google Search and the SEC website to conduct peer research (around how these organizations are reporting on financial disclosures.) These tools are not tailored for this specific purpose. Consequently, the research takes a long time and it leaves the user with a lower degree of confidence. Now, there is a better way!
Sentieo operates a financial and corporate research platform that utilizes machine learning and natural language processing to instantly surface the most relevant textual and financial insights. SEC teams can now spend less time searching and can spend more more time analyzing using 3 powerful features:
- Document Search & Analysis
- Data-driven Peer Alerts & Insights
- Research Management & Collaboration
With a Sentieo subscription through Workiva, customers receive unlimited licenses for access to a searchable database of over 20 million financial documents to save hundreds of hours and to fuel their disclosure narratives, including:
- All SEC filings
- Press releases
- Investor presentations (available even after they’re taken down from IR sites)
- Notes created by customers in Sentieo
- Sentieo mobile app, alerts/watchlists, and a personal Notebook for tracking and organizing their research and collaboration.
If you’d like 2 weeks of free magic (aka free trial) to conduct your peer research, click here.