On June 21, 2022, the EDGAR system will be upgraded to Release 22.2, and with this change, the 2020 versions of the taxonomies listed below will no longer be accepted by EDGAR.
- U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- SEC Reporting Taxonomy (SRT)
- Countries (COUNTRY)
- Currencies (CURRENCY)
- Document and Entity Information (DEI)
- Exchanges (EXCH)
- North American Industry Classification System (NAICS)
- Risk/Return (RR)
- Standard Industrial Classification (SIC)
- State and Province (STPR)
All 2021 and 2022 versions of these taxonomies will be available for use and acceptable after that date. If you are still utilizing one of the above 2020 taxonomies, please consider migrating soon. As a reminder, it is recommended that filers not skip years in a migration, i.e. migrating directly from 2020 to 2022. Instead we suggest migrating first to 2021, and then to the 2022 version if so desired.
Along with this release, EDGAR will begin supporting the 2022 SEC-IFRS Taxonomy. We will provide an update when the 2022 SEC-IFRS Taxonomy is available within the Workiva Platform.
In the meantime, please see https://www.sec.gov/info/edgar/edgartaxonomies.shtml for a complete listing of supported standard taxonomies.
Please sign in to leave a comment.