Wednesday, December 1st, 2021
2:00 - 3:00 pm.m EST
As another year of remote working comes to a close, we’ve been hearing from Maxim Urenev and Alex Anderson who’ve not only adapted, but have completely elevated their game. They’ll share how you can too in this webinar. Hear how companies have conquered questions like these:
- How do I better connect my data into the Workiva platform?
- How can I manage tie-out digitally?
- How can I work with auditors within the platform?
- What process improvements could set my team up for success in 2022?
After hearing those stories of inspiration, stick around for tips to help you make it happen. In the second half, you’ll get a rundown of resources that will help you get the most out of your Workiva experience. Expect updates on:
- The Workiva badging and certification program
- The new process for capturing your feature requests and suggestions
- User events and city stops planned for 2022
After this session, you’ll be able to:
- Evaluate different ways to enhance your work in the Workiva platform
- Develop process improvements based on best practices from other Workiva users
- Demonstrate your knowledge of the Workiva platform and recognize the benefits the new badging and certification program
Workiva offers one complimentary CPE credit for this webinar.
Not able to attend? Complete registration today, and we will email you the recording.
Please sign in to leave a comment.