Wednesday, July 22
2:00-3:00 pm ET
Host Shelby Allen will serve up questions inspired by our recent “What’s New with Workiva” webinar, where users got an in-depth look at the next generation platform. Now you can see how to put those new features to work, with real-life examples from expert Customer Success Manager Ruby Blau and two Workiva power users, Tony Rosa, Director of External Reporting at Talcott Resolution, and Erich Marr Associate Director of Financial Reporting at AbbVie.
This webinar will be divided into two parts:
Part 1: Quick wins
In the first half hour, we'll cover easy things you can implement today—with no re-architecting necessary. Examples include:
- Bringing in data from Excel®: Cut down data transfer times, so you can get down to work
- Best practices for using formulas: Import more of the formulas you use outside the platform, inside
- Managing reviews: Add people from every level—including management—to streamline approvals and put an end to the frustrating back-and-forth editing offline
Part 2: Next-level productivity
In the second half, we'll cover process improvements that might involve a little setup, but will more than make up for it in the time you save. Highlights include:
- Unlocking more data sources: See how you can connect the Workiva platform directly to a source system, and learn how to share data across teams
- Creating templates and style guides: Stay on brand and on time by using easy-to-implement templates and quick, consistent formatting
- Managing supporting documentation: Learn how one team accomplishes their tie-out process virtually and how others use attachments within the Workiva platform
After this webinar, you’ll be able to:
- Apply new and enhanced Workiva features and functionality to accelerate and improve your work
- Adopt customer-inspired best practices to make the most of your Workiva solutions
- Identify other parts of your process—or introduce new processes—that you can streamline with Workiva
Workiva offers one complimentary CPE credit for this webinar.
Not able to attend? Register today, and we will email you the recording.
Please sign in to leave a comment.