COVID-19 has changed the way the world works, and the home office you’re in might soon be your only office. The good news is we’ve got you covered.
You can use the resources below (and on this site ) to help make sense of what’s happening and keep your team on track.
Office of Accounting and Finance
- COVID-19 and Your 10-Q: The SEC Throws a Lifeline
- The Work-From-Home Survival Guide for Investment Reporting
- The Controller Checklist: 6 Questions for the New Normal
- Prepping Risk, Finance, and Accounting for What's Next
- Working from Home Works for the SEC
- How to Close the Books Virtually
- COVID-19: Meeting SEC Deadlines and Disclosure Rules
Office of Risk and Compliance
- Guest Post: Developing a Pandemic IDORP for Your Organization
- Keep Your 2020 SOX Program Afloat by Making These 3 Critical Adjustments
- The 3 Risk Pillars of COVID-19 Business Continuity
- Free AuditNet Templates: Responding to COVID-19
- 6 Golden Rules for Running a Remote Internal Audit
- Target These 5 Areas if COVID-19 Wasn’t on Your Audit Radar
- Material Weaknesses, Stock Price, Tech
- Maturity Model: Your Map to a Thriving Integrated Risk Program
Please sign in to leave a comment.