We've made it even easier to access and download these reports (and others) via the Compliance Portal available on our website. Not only are the SOC 1 Type II and SOC 2 Type II reports for Workiva available, but many others as well. Here's some more info.
Visit our compliance portal to access Workiva security documentation on demand, including. The portal can be accessed by going to: https://www.workiva.com/security/compliance-document-portal.
Access to the Workiva Compliance portal requires a valid Workiva Platform User account. If you are a current Workiva platform customer, please sign in using your Wdesk credentials. If you are not a current Workvia platform user, please reach out to your Workiva Administrator for the documents within the portal.
What documents are available in the portal?
You'll find many security documentation reports on demand in the Workiva compliance portal including:
- System and Organization Controls (SOC 1 & 2 Type II) Reports
- Third Party Vulnerability/Penetration Tests
- Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery (BCP/DR) Information
- Code of Conduct
- InfoSec Policies, Standards, Controls
- Cloud Security Alliance Questionnaire
- Security White Paper
- Workiva Sub-processor List
- Generic Bridge Letter
Other relevant supporting items
- Amazon Security Whitepapers here
- Amazon STAR here
- Amazon Data Center Digital Tour here
- Amazon ISO 27001 2013 here
- Google Security Whitepaper
- Google Data Center Video
- Google STAR here
- Google ISO 27001 2013 here
- Workiva FedRAMP here
For any other document requests not listed, questions on documents contained within the portal, or if you receive a failure, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
UPDATED DEC. 10, 2020