Workiva allows you to set up multiple environments to help manage the development lifecycle of chains. Org Security Administrators can exercise additional control by assigning connectors to specific workspaces or environments in their organization.
- You must be an Org Security Administrator to manage connections across environments.
Enabling connections in workspace environments
- From Chains, select your username at the bottom left and then click Organization Admin.
- In the Organization Settings toolbar at the top of the page, select the Connections tab.
- Find the right connector, then select Edit
- Scroll to the Environments section at the bottom, then select the workspaces and environments where the connector should be used.
- Click Save.