As you identify ESG disclosures that matter—or are material—to your organization, bookmark them to create a curated list for everyone in your workspace.
Bookmark a topic or metric
To add a framework topic or metric in ESG Explorer to the list of bookmarked disclosures, click Add bookmark .
View bookmarked disclosures
You can refer to bookmarked disclosures from ESG Explorer; a file in Spreadsheets, Documents, or Presentations; or Home:
From ESG Explorer , you can view bookmarked disclosures on Home or the ESG Bookmarks panel.
From Spreadsheets, Documents, and Presentations, you can refer to the bookmarked disclosures under ESG Bookmarks from a file's ESG panel.
From Home, you can view bookmarked disclosures in the ESG bookmarks widget on My dashboard.
Open a bookmarked disclosure
To view the contents of a bookmarked disclosure, you can open the bookmark in the main pane or Preview panel of ESG Explorer, or within a file's ESG Bookmarks panel.
- To open the bookmark in the main pane of ESG Explorer, click it on Home of ESG Explorer, or select Open in Explorer from the ESG Bookmarks panel.
- From ESG Explorer, to open the bookmark in the Preview panel, click Preview on Home or the ESG Bookmarks panel.
- To open the bookmark within the ESG Bookmarks panel of a spreadsheet, document, or presentation, click Preview .
Remove a bookmark
Note: When you remove a bookmark, you remove it from everyone's bookmarks in the workspace.
To remove a bookmarked disclosure from the curated list:
- From Home, click Remove bookmark .
- From the ESG Bookmarks panel, select Remove bookmark.