To stop a command group when specific conditions are met, add an Exit group event to the group.
Step 1. Add the event to its command group
- In Chain Builder, from the Chains tab, click Edit for the chain.
- Click Chain Events , and move Exit Group to the command group.
- Drag a link to the event from its preceding node in the group.
Step 2. Set the conditions to exit the group
- Select the event's node, and click Edit
- Under Basic Info, enter a unique name and description to help identify the event.
- Under Conditions, add the rules of when to stop the command group.
- Click Save.