From a query's History panel, you can view its saved versions over time. You can also save a version as the starting point for a new query.
View query versions
To view each saved version of a query, select History from its right toolbar. From the History panel, you can view when each version was saved, and by whom.
To view a specific version of a query, select View from its menu on the History panel.
Note: Historical versions of a query are read-only. To edit the details of a version, first save it as a new query.
Save a version as a new query
To use a version as the starting point for a new query:
- From the History panel, choose the version to save as a new query, and do one of the following:
- Select Save as from the version's menu.
- Select View from the version's menu, and then click Save a copy on the toolbar.
- Enter a unique name and description to help identify the new query.
- In Folder, select where to save the new query. To save the query to Home, select No Folder Selected (root).
- Click Save Query, and edit the new query as necessary.