Add a reporting owner
Adding a reporting owner requires the Registrant CIK, Name and Relationship with Issuer. The CIK cannot be changed after creating a reporting owner.
To add a reporting owner to your account:
- From the Reporting Owners tab, click Create to open the creation window.
- Enter a name and CIK. Address and CCC are optional during creation and can be edited later.
- Scroll down in the dialog to choose a relationship between the issuer and this reporting owner. You will not be able to save unless this information is added.
- Click Add to create the new owner.
Edit reporting owner information
You can update the information for a reporting owner at any time.
To update the Registrant Name, CCC, Registrant Address or Relationship with Issuer:
- Click the reporting owner's name to view reporting owner details.
- At the top of the page, click Edit next to Owner Details.
- Change information as desired, then click Save to finish.
Multiple reporting owners
If you need to add additional reporting owners to a Form 4, this can be done after you have added the holdings and transaction for the first reporting owner.
In the form, click Add Additional Reporting Owner then choose the reporting owner(s) to add and click Add. All reporting owners will be listed at the bottom of the form.
Delete or deactivate an owner
A best practice is to deactivate rather than delete reporting owners. A deactivated reporting owner's information will be maintained but will not be available for transactions.
To delete or deactivate a reporting owner, open the menu to the right of the owner's name and choose Delete or Deactivate.