This article is for:
- Workspace Owners
- Org Workspace Admins
You can remove users that no longer need to be in a workspace. This does not remove the user from the organization.
As a workspace owner you can manage files and permissions in a workspace. If you decide to re-add the user to the workspace, their file permissions will be restored.
Remove a user
To remove a user from a workspace:
- Go to Workspace Settings by clicking the Members icon in the top left.
- From the Members tab, find the users you’d like to remove.
- Check the box next to their name.
- Click Remove and select Remove users.
- Click Remove to finish.
Remove users via CSV file
To remove a list of users from a workspace via CSV file:
- On the Members tab, click Remove and select Remove users from file.
- Download the CSV template to help you with accurate formatting, and fill it out. If using your own file, make sure that your column headings match the headings in the template. A valid CSV file looks like this:
- Upload the file and click Next.
- Review the list of users that were obtained from the file.
- Click Remove users.
- Click Upload another file to remove more users via another file, or click Finish.