To add text about the output of a chain or any command or command group in the chain, such as to provide additional detail or context, add a Set Result Text event. From Monitorin Chain Builder, this text appears from a question mark for the chain or command.
Step 1. Add the Event to the Chain
- From Chains , click Build and click Edit for the chain.
- Click Chain Events , and move Set Result Text to where the event should occur in the chain.
- Drag a link to the event from its preceding node.
Note: You can apply the event to any command or command group in the chain, not just those directly linked to the event.
Step 2. Set Up the Result Text
- Select the event's node, and click Edit
- Under Basic Info, enter a unique name and description to help identify the event.
- In Output Text, enter the text to appear for the output.
- Select whether to display the text for the chain or a command or group within the chain:
- To set the result text for the chain, select Mark Chain.
- To set the result text for a command or group, select its name in Target.
- Click Save.