To force a chain to result in a condition—such as Success, Failure, or Warning—before proceeding to the next step, add a Set Chain Result event. You can also select to stop the chain with the event, such as when part of a conditional branch.
Step 1. Add the event to the chain
- From Chains , click Build and click Edit for the chain.
- Click Chain Events , and move Set Chain Result to where the event should occur in the chain.
- Drag a link to the event from its preceding node.
Step 2. Set the result
- Select the event's node, and click Edit
- Under Basic Info, enter a unique name and description to help identify the event.
- Under Event Details, select whether the chain should result in a Success, Failure, or Warning condition.
- Select whether to also stop the chain, and click Save.