To pause a chain so a file can be uploaded before proceeding to the next step, add a Runtime Upload Files event.
Step 1. Add the event to the chain
- In Chain Builder, from the Chains tab, click Edit for the chain.
- Click Chain Events , and move Runtime File Upload to where the event should occur in the chain.
- Drag a link to the event from the preceding node.
Step 2. Set up the upload request
- Select the event's node, and click Edit
- Under Basic Info, enter a unique name and description to help identify the event.
- In Uploaders, select who should receive the request to upload the file. If multiple collaborators, separate them with a comma.
- In Due in, enter how many days an uploader has to respond to an upload request.
- In Description, explain the need for the requested file.
- Click Save.