This article is for:
- Org User Admins
You can remove users that no longer need to be in your organization. If you remove a member from your organization, it automatically removes them from any workspaces in that organization. All of their files and activities are kept for historical records.
Remove a user
To remove a user from your organization:
- In Organization Admin, click People .
- Find the user by searching or scrolling through the list. Check the box next to their username.
- Click Remove in the toolbar and select Remove users.
- Click Remove to finish.
Remove users via CSV file
To remove a list of users from your organization via CSV file:
- On the People tab, click Remove and select Remove users from file.
- Download the CSV template to help you with accurate formatting, and fill it out. If using your own file, make sure that your column headings match the headings in the template. A valid CSV file looks like this:
- Upload the file and click Next.
- Review the list of users that were obtained from the file.
- Click Remove users.
- Click Upload another file to remove more users via another file, or click Finish.