With the XML connector, you can use an Element List to CSV command to convert an element list in extensible markup language (XML) to a comma-separated values (CSV) file.
Set up an XML connector
Note: To make the connector available for use in your organization's chains, an org security administrator first enables it from Configuration.
- From Chain Builder, click Connections , and then Create at the top right.
- Under BizApp Connection, select XML and the default CloudRunner.
- Under Basic Info, enter a unique name and description to help identify the connector.
- Select the environments to use with the connection, and click Save.
- To test the connection, create and run a chain with the connector's Element List to CSV command, and verify it returns a valid output.
If the connector's Element List to CSV command fails:
- Verify its Input File or Input Text input is proper XML.
- Check the columns and mapped XPaths set up in the Columns input.
- Verify the XPath entered for its Path to Root input. All XPaths entered in the Columns input are relative to this path.