With the Script Runner connector, you can use a Run Script command to synchronously execute native binaries, batch, and shell scripts on Microsoft Windows® and non-Windows platforms as part of a chain.
To execute scripts, the Script Runner connector requires a GroundRunner to interact with the platform.
Set up the Script Runner connector
Note: To make the connector available for use in your organization's chains, an org security administrator first enables it from Configuration.
- From Chains, click Connections and Add Connection .
- Under BizApp Connection, select Script Runner and the GroundRunner to use with the connector.
- Under Basic Info, enter a unique name and description to help identify the connector.
- Select the environments to use with the connection, and click Save.
- To test the connection, create and run a chain with the connector's Run Script command, and verify it returns a valid output.
If the connector fails to run a script:
- Verify the Command and Arguments inputs for the Run Script command are correct.
- Ensure the correct GroundRunner is selected for the connector.