With the Anaplan® (RPA) connector, you can use commands to set security settings in Anaplan via robotic process automation (RPA). For example, use this connector to change a data source's security setting from No (Keep Private) to Everybody or Admins Only as part of a chain that imports data sources to Anaplan.
Note: To use a chain to perform standard functions in Anaplan, such as to manage files, actions, and processes, use the Anaplan (Standard) connector instead.
To secure its connection, the connector uses the username and password of a designated integration user or service account in Anaplan.
Note: To avoid tying the connector to individual users, we recommend its own designated service account in Anaplan.
Set Up an Anaplan (RPA) Connector
- From Chains, click Connections and Add Connection .
- Under BizApp Connection, select Anaplan (RPA) and the default CloudRunner.
- Enter a unique name and description to help identify the connector.
- Under Properties, enter the connector's details:
Property Details Username Enter the username of the connector's Anaplan integration user or service account. Password Enter the password for the Username property.
Note: All sensitive credentials are automatically encrypted and stored at 2,048-bit encryption.
- Select the environments to use with the connection, and click Save.
- To test the connection, create and run a chain with the connector's List Actions command, and verify it returns a valid output.
If the connection to Anaplan fails, check the connector's authentication credentials.