Multiple people can use the same table, such as to refer to its data for their own needs. To provide appropriate access to the table and its data, its Owner can assign permissions to each collaborator:
- Viewers can access the table and can download or preview its datasets. Viewers can also use the table to create a query.
- Editors can—in addition to Viewer access—add, replace, and remove the table's datasets.
- Owners have full access to the table. In addition to the Editor access, Owners can manage the table's name, description, and columns; assign permissions to collaborators; and delete the table if necessary.
All collaborators need permission to access the table. If you're an Admin or the table's Owner, you can click Permissions in the table to manage its permissions.
For each collaborator, you can view whether they're an Owner, Editor, or Viewer.
- To view only collaborators with specific permissions, click Filters , and select whether to view Owners, Editors, or Viewers.
- To find a specific person, such as to add them as a collaborator, search for them by name.
- To remove permission from a collaborator, hover over their name, and click Remove .