This article is for:
When tagging a fact with an enumerated concept, you must also select a value in the Fact Value field.
Tag with enumerated concepts
To tag a fact with an enumerated concept:
- Select the cell or text you want for the fact. To tag more than one fact at a time, select multiple cells.
- Click Create Fact on the XBRL toolbar or from the right-click menu.
- After creating a fact, click Select Concept in the Fact Details panel.
- Find the enumerated concept for the fact and click Apply.
- Click Select Value next to Fact Value in the Fact Details panel.
- Select a fact value from the list of concepts shown, or search for a concept by opening the drop-down menu and choosing Add Other Member.
- To remove the fact value, delete the fact and re-tag with the correct concept and date.