With tables, you can curate data from multiple data sources through:
- API integration
- Uploaded delimiter-separated values (DSV) files
- Connected data from Spreadsheets
- An automated workflow—or chain—with a Workiva connection
When you create a table, you can compile and manage datasets from multiple sources, and include supplemental data points:
- Additional columns, such as to track reference notes or details
- Tags, for information your organization tracks about data sets, such as Source or Version
To explore and analyze your data, such as for segmentation or trend comparison, you can also use tables to create queries.
Learn more about using tables.