This article is for:
- Workspace Owners
Activities provides a list of actions performed in a workspace. You can see everything from users signing in to changes in workspace settings. Activities are arranged with the most recent actions at the top and the oldest at the bottom.
When viewing workspace activities, you can filter workspace activities by date. Select both a start and end date to see activities for a specific date range.
To view activities in a workspace:
- Click Settings in the Workspace Switcher.
- Click the Activities tab.
By default, you’ll see the first 100 activities in a workspace. You can scroll down to load and see more activities. Scroll to the right to see additional activity details, such as time and IP address.
- Message: a description of the activity performed
- User: the name of the user performing the activity
- Type: the type of the activity, such as changing a workspace setting or copying a document
- Time: the time the activity occurred in UTC
- IP Address: the IP address where the activity came from
- Username: the username of the person performing the action
- Details: technical information about the activity
You can export activities to a .csv if you need to do additional filtering or share activity data.
To export workspace activities:
- From Activities, click Export.
- Enter both a start and end date.
- If needed, set a username or activity filters to narrow your export.
- Click Export.