Link Properties help you see and manage all of your source and destination links in one place.
Link Properties Panel
The Link Properties panel shows you all the sources and destinations of a linked value in your spreadsheet, document, or presentation. You can quickly go to any of your source or destination links directly from the panel.
To open the Link Properties panel, right click on a link in your document. The Link Properties panel will open on the right side of your screen.
From the Link Properties panel you can see:
- The document where the source link is located.
- Where the source link is located within the document.
- The number of destination links
- The document the destination link is located
- Where the destination link is located in the document.
Navigating to Links
To navigate directly to a link from the Link Properties panel, hover over the link and click the “Go To Link."