Finding and removing hyperlinks and images
In a filing, you may see references to hyperlinks or images that you’d like to remove, but are unable to locate.
To find and remove these hyperlinks and images:
- Access the EDGAR version of the document. If you’re in a filing, you can open the .htm file we generated or export to EDGAR from the document itself.
- Access the Developer Tools pane by either pressing the F12 key or selecting the three dots in the upper right area of the browser and clicking More Tools > Developer Tools (for Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge browsers).
- With the Developer Tools pane open, press Ctrl+F (Command+F on Mac) and search for the name of the hyperlink or image.
- Hover over the information in the Elements tab to show where the item is in the document.
- Delete the item in the Workiva document using the location as a reference.