- I have some file content generated by some commands, let’s say Advanced Query
- I then have a group command, with a conditional that checks some condition
- If the condition matches, I modify the file by adding a column using the Insert Column command
- At the end of the group (i.e. group out) I now need to work with this file content. However, I cannot reference Advanced Query’s output as I might have modified it via Insert Column command. I cannot use the output of Insert Column because the conditional might not have been met and that output might be invalid.
- So how do I get the latest output? (Advanced Query’s output if the conditional was not met, Insert Column if the conditional was met).
I tried writing to a file and reading from it but it does not work - I always get a File not Found on List File Content if I use Create File or even Stack Files that does take a file name to write to. So if I cannot use files how do I resolve this issue?
Here is a fragment of my chain: