I just got my first chance to play with the new certifications tool within processes. I have a few questions/comments that I was hoping someone could help clarify or ideas to include going forward.
- First, this feels very clunky compared to the classic certifications. Examples include text very delayed in appearing in text boxes when typing an explanation (like 10+ seconds delay) or radials clearing after already choosing a response.
- Cannot bounce back a certification once complete. This can be frustrating if one of our business units finds something after they've already signed the certification and need to update a response/submission.
- Is there a way to delete a template? I created a test template I'd like to remove but I can definitely foresee wanting to clear out outdated or unneeded templates in the future.
- Classic certifications allowed you to schedule automatic reminders for those who have not yet submitted the certification as the due date approaches. Will this be included with the new certifications tool?
- Classic certifications allowed signors to review and sign a certification outside of Workiva (ie without logging in). Is this a feature that is or will be available for the new tool?
- Are there any thoughts about allowing links in the certifications tool? This was not a part of classic but it's something we've always wanted. For example, our rep letters and sox certifications include the period under review (ie during the three and six months ended June 30, 2023). I'd like to link this similar to wdesk spreadsheets where we can update the date in one place and its pushed into all of our templates. We send out a lot of certifications and its always a struggle to update every template before loading into a process.
Thank you for your help!