A change to which roles can test file in the Workiva platform recently rolled out. As noted in this release note, some existing roles were updated ensure that all users who may need to test file have the ability to do so. Any user with one of the following roles in one of the below solutions will be able to test file:
- Editor, SEC Editor, or XBRL Manager
- Capital Markets
- Connected Fund Prospectus
- Connected Global Statutory Reporting
- Connected Global Statutory Reporting (with Entity Management)
- Connected Insurance Prospectus
- Connected SEC Reporting
- Connected Shareholder Reports
- Insurance Prospectus (N4/N6)
- Investment Reporting
- Prospectus Fund
- SEC Reporting
- Shareholder Reports
- Transfer Pricing
- UK Statutory Reporting
- SEDAR Reporting
Note that this does not impact who has the ability to live file. Only members with the Filing Manager role can perform that task.
Let us know if you have questions on this change, or need any assistance. Thanks and happy filings!
Please sign in to leave a comment.