Workiva Inc. (NYSE:WK) today announced it has extended its cloud platform capabilities to help companies meet the rapidly changing landscape of Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) reporting with a fit-for-purpose, ESG solution.
The end-to-end solution allows businesses to keep pace with the demand from regulators, ratings agencies, institutional investors, and other stakeholders for trusted, transparent data and proof of ESG forward-looking business goals.
The ESG reporting process requires organizations to capture and manage data from many financial and non-financial data sources. The data must then be organized and mapped to multiple reporting standards from agencies such as the Sustainability Accounting Standards Board (SASB), the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI), and the Task Force on Climate-related Financial Disclosures (TCFD), and then disclosures to multiple stakeholders including investors, regulators, customers, and employees.
Workiva’s integrated ESG solution brings together teammates, datasets and data sources to deliver high-quality disclosures to important stakeholders. The ESG solution features the following integrated capabilities:
- Collect any data, from anywhere. Automate the collection of financial and non-financial data and connect directly to source systems.
- Build an ESG strategy with any and all frameworks. Utilize globally recognized ESG frameworks or use a proprietary company framework to compile data.
- Get audit-ready. Work in the same audit-ready environment as financial reporting teams to ensure ESG disclosures stand up to the highest level of scrutiny.
- Report with confidence. Consolidate and connect information across sustainability reports, surveys, statutory disclosures, annual reports, SEC filings, earnings call scripts, and more with accurate, consistent data.
- XBRL tagging. Achieve greater transparency and accountability with full eXtensible business reporting language (XBRL) and Inline XBRL capabilities.
Please sign in to leave a comment.