Hello XBRL users!
You may have noticed that a recent release to Workiva has enabled the a few improvements to the XBRL Blackline feature that you have been asking for. There are 5 main areas of improvement to highlight (saving the best for last).
- Creating an XBRL blackline can now be done by selecting the Create Blackline icon, in addition to from the dropdown of a specific XBRL revision
- When creating an XBRL backline, you can now just click on the revision to add it to the backline, in addition to dragging and dropping
- When creating an XBRL blackline, you can give it a title and leave a remark
- An additional XBRL Blackline tab was added, containing a history of your blacklines within the XBRL Generation Panel
- And last but not least, you can now OPEN and VIEW XBRL BLACKLINES RIGHT WITHIN THE APPLICATION so no more downloading a zip file required
We hope you enjoy these new enhancements. And certainly let us know if there are any questions or you have additional feedback. Thanks as always, and happy tagging!
Please sign in to leave a comment.