As mentioned here, as of today's EDGAR version 20.2. release, the following changes were introduced on the EDGAR:
- US GAAP 2018, SRT 2018, COUNTRY 2016, CURRENCY 2017, and EXCH 2018 Taxonomies have been removed, and;
- The 2020 IFRS and DEI Taxonomies have been enabled for use in EDGAR filings.
Here's a few notes for what to expect in Workiva:
- 2020 DEI Taxonomies‒we expect to have this available for use in Wdesk within a few weeks. We'll provide an update to our What's New topic when that is released.
◦ Note that three (3) DEI taxonomies are now supported by the SEC (2018 DEI, 2019 DEI and 2020 DEI). Updates to Wdesk are inflight to better identify which DEI a filing is using
- 2020 IFRS taxonomy‒our Product Team is working to support this taxonomy in Wdesk as well, and similarly to the above DEI, we expect this to be made available in the coming weeks so keep your eyes peeled to What's New for that release.
That being said, we highly recommend for all filers to migrate from the 2018 UGT. Please see https://www.sec.gov/info/edgar/edgartaxonomies.shtml for a complete list of supported standard Taxonomies.
Meanwhile, don't hesitate to ask your questions here or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks, and happy tagging!
Please sign in to leave a comment.