Not only are the 2019 SOC 1 Type II and SOC 2 Type II reports for Workiva available, we've made it even easier to access and download these reports (and others) via the new Compliance Portal available on our website. Here's some more info.
New Compliance Portal
Visit our compliance portal to access Workiva security documentation on demand, includingTo access this, you'll need to go to the new Compliance Portal.
This site allows you to log in and access security and compliance reports as needed. The portal can be accessed by going to https://www.workiva.com/security/compliance-document-portal.
From here, you can access in one of two ways:
If you are a Wdesk user, you can sign in using your Wdesk credentials. Note that you may need to select an account before the site will re-direct you to the portal where they can download our documents.
- If you are not a Wdesk user, you may enter your information in the form to the right-hand side of the page. In this case, a link will be sent to your provided email. Note that the link you will receive is only valid for 24 hours, and your browser session is only valid for 60 minutes after you click the link. If either expires, you will need to fill out the form again.
If you've already asked to receive the SOC 1 report, you should have automatically received that report on December 23, 2019. The SOC 2 report, however, will not be sent automatically.
What documents are available in the portal?
You'll find many security documentation reports on demand in the Workiva compliance portal including:
- System and Organization Controls (SOC 1 & 2 Type II) Reports
- Third Party Vulnerability/Penetration Tests
- Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery (BCP/DR) Information
- Code of Conduct
- InfoSec Policies, Standards, Controls 2019
- Cloud Security Alliance Questionnaire
- Security White Paper
W-9 requests can be obtained from firstname.lastname@example.org, while Certificate of Insurance/COI requests can be obtained from email@example.com.
For any other document requests not listed, questions on documents contained within the portal, or if you receive a failure, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Thank you for your interest in the Workiva Security program and your continued partnership. As always, let us know if you have any feedback or need anything else.
Please sign in to leave a comment.