We are happy to announce that we’ve added three new Advanced Design Reporting courses to our catalog! These were developed with independent designers in mind – helping you learn best practices for creating highly stylized reports.
The Essentials & Advanced Design Reporting path now includes:
- Essential Design Reporting: Starting off the right way
- Essential Design Reporting: Using Workiva and InDesign
- Essential Design Reporting: Workiva, a design platform
- Advanced Design Reporting: Getting Started (NEW!)
- Advanced Design Reporting: Production (NEW!)
- Advanced Design Reporting: Trouble Shooting (NEW!)
- A hands-ons comprehensive exam!
By completing all 6 of our Design Reporting courses as well as a hands-on comprehensive exercise, you can earn your Design Reporting Specialization badge! If you’ve already taken any of our essential courses, you’ll see them already marked complete in the path.
We have created a Essentials & Advanced Design Reporting learning path on the Learning Hub to help independent designers take the training in a specific order. Partners can also find the path on the Partner Resource Library.
Instructions to obtain access to the hands-on project will be provided at the end of the learning path.
At this time, it is free!