"Unexpected Error" in validation report?
We've encountered an "unexpected error" in our validation report. It is the only red error we have which may stop us from filing, and we are not sure how to fix.
This came about when we tried to fix a nesting warning message for an Axis, which had a member nested under it, and another member nested under that.
Once we made that change, we now have this "unexpected error" which is so much worse. We've tried to remove that whole Axis>>Domain>>Member and re-add to outline, but the error would not go away.
Sorry to hear you are hitting this new error. It can be difficult to fully assess and address without seeing it, but I also don't want you to supply any secure info here on the community. In chatting with our XBRL experts, they recommended consulting either this article on Help and/or contacting our Support. As such, I've drummed up a ticket for you and someone from that team will reach out to assist.
I'll circle back on here too should a resolution be found. In the meantime, do let me know what questions you have. Chat soon!0
Please sign in to leave a comment.