With the Persefoni Template spreadsheet, you can collect emissions data from Persefoni, such as to disclose in Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) reporting.
Note: The Persefoni Template spreadsheet is provided by Workiva and requires a chain built to download emissions data from Persefoni. If you don't have the spreadsheet but are interested, contact your Customer Success Manager for details.
Step 1. Download emissions data from Persefoni
To download emissions data from Persefoni:
- In the Control Sheet section of the Persefoni Template Spreadsheet, select Yes in the Refresh data column for Emissions. If necessary, also select whether to refresh Activities or Facilities data.
Tip: In the Last Run Log column, you can view when data was last refreshed in the Spreadsheet.
- From Wdata Chain Builder, click Execute for the chain built to refresh data from Persefoni.
- Click Run with inputs, and select Emissions as the runtime input.
- Click Start.
Step 2. Refresh the data in Spreadsheets
To refresh the Persefoni Template Spreadsheet with the latest emissions data from Persefoni:
- From the Connections panel, select the years' data to refresh in the Spreadsheet.
- Click Refresh for the incoming connections.
Step 3. View and connect emissions data
From the Emissions Summary section, you can view the values collected from Persefoni for Scope 1, Scope 2, and Scope 3 emissions.
Tip: Your template may include an Intensity Calculations section. From this section, you can perform any calculations to measure emissions intensity, such as for mobile combustion, purchased electricity, and the average employee.
Use the values collected as needed for ESG reporting:
- Track the status, assignee, and year of the data collected.
- Connect values' cells to ESG Program metrics as applicable.